Monday 8 October 2012

Latest MTN and Glo Free Reliable PC Internet Browsing

Latest MTN and Glo Free Reliable PC Internet Browsing 
The truth is that these 2 free browsings are not really new because I've been using them for the past 3 Months, but like I said in the past I kept them secret because I noticed how people quickly render my hard hacked and hard discovered free browsing methods into valueless pure water whenever I post them in Forums. This is the reason why I've kept them secrets since, this has really guaranteed it's longevity because they've been preserved from the prying eyes of senseless Network Operator spies all over the forums. Are you still wondering why cheats get blocked as soon as they are posted in forums? I learnt late. I am very happy to bring to you this morning a very new form of browsing for all pc users, knowing fully well that by now, I am sure, you must be tired of the new PD-Proxy 3months rule, Sandwich, Tweakware, Yourfreedom subscription palava....... What if i tell you that there is a new tested and trusted way of browsing, I mean Blazing FREE!!! It allows all your apps to work at killing speed and its UNLIMTED download!!! '
Now, for the MTN, there are 2 categories. The first one doesn't require any subscripting whatsoever. You just connect with zer0 Naira and blaze on!!! The second one's prerequisite is the BB subscription and other details that I'll give to you.
The Glo free browsing is hot too.
I would have love to Just give it to you free here like I've always done in most major Free Browsing Forums but it's being said that "You don't value most things you get free" This has been corroborated by my Beneficiaries' actions in the past. I gave them Cheats, Trick and Tweaks with strong warnings that they should not spreed it, lo and behold, what do I see? As if to show me that they could spreed it much better than I ever imagined, always, there they went all over the Forums and blogs.
Consequently, I'll take a little Change before giving you these stuffs. So, what are you waiting for?! Here is my eleven digits: 07037555949, give me a call right away for the details.

1 comment:

  1. Hello my Seniors, I guess you are all fine.
    I'm 19 yrs of age. A Young student from Ghana with Emmanuel as my real name.
    Please, I'm pleading if you could help me browse the internet for free using any of the SIMs operating in Ghana because life is very hot and difficult.

    Thanks and may God richly help you from Technology to another every blessed day.

    Also, I'm very friendly so anyone who like me as a friend can also contact me.

    Emmanuel
    +23324590119.
    kakafudeps5@rocketmail.com.

    ReplyDelete